Sunday 12 January 2014

Don't sleep with your mobile under your pillow

I NEITHER ENDORSE NOR OBJECT TO THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS BLOG. THEY ARE SIMPLY COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this Blog are only my  collection. MY ALL EFFORT IS COPY PASTE ONLY. Most of them are received in my email inbox, Some are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of readers to get them readily available. So none of these are my own creation. I believe I am not violating any copy rights law or taking any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is  objectionable, please notify so that they can be removed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a common habit of many people, especially if they expect some call when they are asleep or depend upon the wake up alarm in the mobile. 
 There have been innumerable clarifications about the amount of radiation emitted by the cell phone being very small and apparently harmless. At the same time there are also innumerable accusations that no radiation is absolutely safe.  I do not understand how a mobile phone can emit radiation when it is not active, not having any conversation.
Still why take chances by keeping it under your pillow?  However, there is a chance of misplacing or losing it, unless you keep it at a safe but easily approachable place.


No comments:

Post a Comment